6 reasons to love Readers
Written with carefully graded language, the impressive range of Pearson English Graded Readers, brings the joy of reading to every English language student. These engaging titles provide a perfect balance of accessibility and challenge, helping students develop a wide range of vocabulary and improve their language skills in general.
Download our top 6 reasons to use in your classroom.Download classroom flyer
1. Enriching vocabulary
Carefully graded texts present new words in context, making them more meaningful and memorable.
Through developing a wide vocabulary, learners can express themselves clearly and communicate effectively.
2. Succeeding in exams and beyond
Reading provides an extensive review of key grammar and learners experience English being used naturally and correctly.
Learners have a better overall understanding and command of English, leading to improved exam results.
3. Having a fun & entertaining learning experience
From delightful children’s favourites to classic novels, romantic comedies to exciting thrillers.
The wide range of Graded Readers make some of the greatest stories of all time accessible for all learners to enjoy.
4. Enriching knowledge
Develop readers’ overall general knowledge, and their understanding of other cultures and the world around them.
Use the fascinating non-fiction titles, classic literature and great works from contemporary authors.
5. Improving overall reading skills
Through reading extensively, learners improve their comprehension and the speed and fluency of their reading.
6. Getting a complete teaching solution
- Readers’ levels are aligned to CEFR levels and GSE scores.
- Free, downloadable resources for every title support teachers with comprehensive Teacher’s Notes, extra activities, worksheets and tests.
- Audio books available for most titles provide clear models for pronunciation.
How to use Readers
Find out how to use Readers in your classroomStart here
Choose your Reader by English learner levelSee levels
Find the right Readers to complement your ELT courseSee charts
All of our readers come with classroom resourcesSee samples